Vietnamese Research Assistants Needed
April 26, 2001
We are a research team from Taiwan (Dai Loan), and will be conducting a research project on the Vietnamese language in Hanoi starting in the August 2001. We are hiring several full-time and part-time research assistants (must be Vietnamese speakers and currently reside in Vietnam), as described below. If you are interested in the jobs and would like to join us, please email us (email@example.com) for details.
At least 1,200,000 VND/per month for the full-time assistants.
(work 8 hours per day and 5 days per
1. Free lunch for full time assistants.
2. Free access to computer.
3. You can practice your foreign languages with our researchers of native speakers of Chinese and Taiwanese (also fluent in English).
4. You will learn how to operate computer, email, internet, and several software such as Word, Excel, SPSS, PhotoShop, PowerPoint, FrontPage, PhotoDraw, etc. (optional)
You will learn how to conduct linguistic research.
Major jobs for
1. Assisting the researchers in conducting linguistic fieldwork
2. Oral interpretation, written translation and audio transcription
4. Tour guide
1. Native speakers of the Vietnamese language, and currently reside in Vietnam
With at least one foreign language ability in Taiwanese, English,
Chinese, or French
1. Current enrolled college students or newly graduates with BA or MA degree.
2. With major in linguistics or any humanity subjects
With interests in the study of linguistics